Italy is one of the most chosen country by visitors when it comes to city breaks and this is because its local color and iconic restaurant are at every step, so you can experience the Italian adventure even if you do not plan to stay there for a longer period of time. You might be attracted by Rome and Venice, but Milan is definitely in top as well, especially if you are a fashion lover who wants to go sightseeing and window shopping in the economic capital of Italy.
Make sure you get one of the best airport transfers in Milan, take the taxis from Milan airport and enjoy Italy’s best during your Milan trip- you will see with your eyes that it is definitely worth it! Here are our tips on how to enjoy everything this Italian city has to offer during your trip:
- What to see in Milan
- Piazza del Duomo: as one of the most famous parts of the city, Piazza del Duomo attracts thousands of tourists every month, and not only them- as local people like to spend their weekends there as well. The amazing Duomo listen to every passerby’s story and it is itself a fantastic view you can enjoy and visit.
- Piazza della Scala: this amazing square in Milan has a great history waiting to be revealed. It shelters many important buildings of an amazing architectural beauty that you should not miss.
- Brera: for fashion lovers out there, Brera is definitely a must-see, as it is the trendiest areas in the city. The atmosphere and the stone cobble roads will help you travel in time and feel great.
- Castello Sforzesco: home of multiple art collections, Castello Sforzesco waits for you with great historical exhibitions.
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele: the architecture and decorations of this amazing building are indeed a sight you don’t want to miss. It is considered to be Italy’s oldest mall, so the Galleria is not only a great place to walk in, but also the place where fashion started.
- Where to eat in Milan
- Spontini: this famous range of restaurants waits for you with the traditional pizza whose taste you’ll for sure crave when you get home. It will be good reason to come back to Milan, though.
- Luini: with an already long tradition, this restaurant is the all-time winner. Pasta, pizza and other traditional dishes can be found and enjoyed in a wonderful cozy atmosphere.
- Fresco& Cimmino: situated next to the Duomo of Milan, this place will definitely remain in your mind forever. Not only is it affordable and nice, but it also offers the traditional tastes you will never forget- right in the middle of the famous city.
With such wonderful experiences you can enjoy in Milan, the Italian culture will be closer to you than ever. Enjoy everything this city has to offer and you’ll for sure want to come back as soon as possible to one of the most interesting countries in Europe.